Okay...so today I turned 23. 2 and 3. sounds and looks old. but who cares. young at heart and young at look is what I care most. hahaha. but seriously, i can't believe that I am 23. oh man....23. time flies huh. What ever the case, I am grateful to God for allowing me to live and see this number 23. I may not have achieve the greatest and wonderful things in life, but i know i have seen greatest and wonderful things in life =) I am happy with who I am.
So, birthday or not birthday day, life goes on as per normal. Only on this exceptional day, my facebook wall is flooded with all the well wishes. Thank you people. Appreciate it. =)
10 March, as I mentioned, just another day. Another day in the lab. But there's something interesting thing that happen in the lab. Not that I discover something interesting during my experiment nor there's any explosion in the lab. Today I had the FBS somehow all over the right side of my body. crap! Huda, if you are reading this, I know you are laughing. not funny okay. =P Was making my media and filtering the media when I accidentally pull the pump while I was bending down. And wahla! the whole thing toppled and yay....spill onto me. The smell of the FBS is damn freaking strong and damn smelly can. Luckily, my lab coat is the plastic kind so didn't really wet my shirt. but too bad my jeans and face were not spared. yucks! smelly...there goes my 500ml of DMEM. bleachz! Never mind, it gives me a reason to wash my lab coat and shoes.
Okay, I think i'm going to bake a birthday cake for myself on Friday. hahah. I wanna make a Liverpool cake. weeee....hopefully it will turn out nice. I'm so excited!!!
So, birthday or not birthday day, life goes on as per normal. Only on this exceptional day, my facebook wall is flooded with all the well wishes. Thank you people. Appreciate it. =)
10 March, as I mentioned, just another day. Another day in the lab. But there's something interesting thing that happen in the lab. Not that I discover something interesting during my experiment nor there's any explosion in the lab. Today I had the FBS somehow all over the right side of my body. crap! Huda, if you are reading this, I know you are laughing. not funny okay. =P Was making my media and filtering the media when I accidentally pull the pump while I was bending down. And wahla! the whole thing toppled and yay....spill onto me. The smell of the FBS is damn freaking strong and damn smelly can. Luckily, my lab coat is the plastic kind so didn't really wet my shirt. but too bad my jeans and face were not spared. yucks! smelly...there goes my 500ml of DMEM. bleachz! Never mind, it gives me a reason to wash my lab coat and shoes.
Okay, I think i'm going to bake a birthday cake for myself on Friday. hahah. I wanna make a Liverpool cake. weeee....hopefully it will turn out nice. I'm so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment