Oh yeah, crashed Storm's friendly @ RP just now. Woohoo...Floorball =) Reached there a lil late cos I thought I will be only watching them play but Veron said we can play! yay!
Joined them in the 2nd period =)
I think overall, Stormies played well with few minor errors that caused them to concede some goals. Lost to them 5-2. We played 5 periods of 15 minutes la...5 periods!! hahaha...
1 point for me for assisting in the 1st goal from a free hit. made a pretty good passed and Fei juan (right??) took a good shot. Nice goal! hahah...and to Yips too, nice goal!! Had pretty good opportunities but couldn't convert it. its ok! my off target shots! urgh! Me and Simei still have the chemistry even after quite sometime not playing together... hahah.... We almost got it! almost...hahaha....
I felt today i didn't run that fast enough. Asked my brother how was my run, he said for a gal, its ok...quite fast but i didn't feel like so. Maybe its just my imagination. hahaha....hmmmm.
Okay...plan for tmr,
1. Go for ITE gals trg for my that thing.
2. Tuition.
3. Watch Junior Hockey match @ Sengkang stadium.
Since i'm going to travel from CCK to Tampines then back to CCK then to Woodlands then to Sengkang, I decided to drive. So, i'm going to spend 20bucks for the coupon. Hopefully i dun need to top up the fuel....heehee...
Ok chiowz....need to sleep now. Long day tmr which starts very early. hahah...
Joined them in the 2nd period =)
I think overall, Stormies played well with few minor errors that caused them to concede some goals. Lost to them 5-2. We played 5 periods of 15 minutes la...5 periods!! hahaha...
1 point for me for assisting in the 1st goal from a free hit. made a pretty good passed and Fei juan (right??) took a good shot. Nice goal! hahah...and to Yips too, nice goal!! Had pretty good opportunities but couldn't convert it. its ok! my off target shots! urgh! Me and Simei still have the chemistry even after quite sometime not playing together... hahah.... We almost got it! almost...hahaha....
I felt today i didn't run that fast enough. Asked my brother how was my run, he said for a gal, its ok...quite fast but i didn't feel like so. Maybe its just my imagination. hahaha....hmmmm.
Okay...plan for tmr,
1. Go for ITE gals trg for my that thing.
2. Tuition.
3. Watch Junior Hockey match @ Sengkang stadium.
Since i'm going to travel from CCK to Tampines then back to CCK then to Woodlands then to Sengkang, I decided to drive. So, i'm going to spend 20bucks for the coupon. Hopefully i dun need to top up the fuel....heehee...
Ok chiowz....need to sleep now. Long day tmr which starts very early. hahah...
No comments:
Post a Comment