I was upset and disappointed few hours ago. Something I sort of looked forward to is being taken away from me. How cruel life can be huh. Oh well, what can I do. Sometimes, good things have to wait. But why it always happen to me! I realised, the things that I always wanted the most is always the most difficult thing to get. This is not the first time. gosh. i wish God will be kinder to me sometimes. By saying this, i felt as though I have no faith in Him... after all these years, He has given me good life, good family and good health, what more can I asked from Him? I believed this is just a little test for me from Him.
I was so upset that I decided to share it with a couple of my friends. What friends are for.. they are there to comfort you with those encouraging words at times like this. I'm grateful for that. Sometimes i wish i have an older sister. For me share my problems, my feelings and have a shoulder to cry on.
Oh wells, it is not the end of the world. I just have to keep on trying and not to give up.
I was so upset that I decided to share it with a couple of my friends. What friends are for.. they are there to comfort you with those encouraging words at times like this. I'm grateful for that. Sometimes i wish i have an older sister. For me share my problems, my feelings and have a shoulder to cry on.
Oh wells, it is not the end of the world. I just have to keep on trying and not to give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment