Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random

It has been a week since my last exam. I hope my last exam in NTU. weehoo! It is interesting because almost throughout our lives, we have been taking exams at least twice a year and the feelings are always the same. The sucky feeling before and during exams and the shiokness after it. How we complain exams are suck, how we have to stay up all night to study, weekend gone for muggings and all sorts of thing. The feeling after ending our exams is so shiok that only us understand. Then the cycle continues. But without exams, life as a student will be boring..right? On the other hand, exams are also good. I'm not geek. It not only test how much you have learn through out the semester but it brings you and your friend closer. Like what Nasirah said, "exam is a good time to develop bonding among our friends...we interact more by complaining more". Yes, i agree with her. People whom we seldom talk to become our exam-complain companion.

My FYP will start later than I expected. My supervisor is away serving the nation (reservist). heehee. So, I have more time to enjoy. Excited but nervous at the same time.

IVP training will resume very very soon. yay! like finally. eggciting! few more trainings before IVP. must make full use of those time.

Received a sms from my school's sports sec asking me if i wanna play floorball for isg. i'm so interested cos the last time i played was 2 years ago. but then......ivp players are banned from ISG. boohoo. It is to prevent unwanted injuries and all sorts of other things that shouldn't happen before the season...so ya, i have to reject the person's offer. sorry yo! integrity! integrity!

Picked up a new hobby. Knitting. Not so knitting but more of crocheting. According to a friend of mine, knitting is when you used 2 needles while crocheting is 1 needle. Managed to do a handphone pouch (a lil ugly) and a hat for my lil baby cousin. I'm so proud of myself. Learnt it from scratch by watching video on youtue. And I baked an Oreo Cheesecake. My brothers love it. Yippie! I didn't eat them though cos i dislike the smell and the taste. heehee.

No comments: